- It is the general policy of PLD Construction to perform work in the safest manner possible consistent with good construction practices.
- To fulfill the requirements of this policy a Safety and Health Plan in consonance with DOLE Occupational Safety and Health Standards is carried out on every project.
Highlights of our Safety and Health Program are as follows:
- All employees entering the project site should undergo safety induction or safety orientation.
- Since Project sites are considered as PPE zones, workers and employees are provided with safety
helmet, safety shoes, security pass and safety spectacles. Everybody
- must wear their PPE’s upon entering the job site.
- Site Safety and Health Meeting will be conducted every month to address major safety issues.
- A First Aid Treatment Area with relevant medical supplies at field office must be provided.
- Site Housekeeping
The Project Manager or in his absence the Project Engineer shall be responsible for the compliance with this program with the help of the Safety Officer and the Safety Committee.